Wise Public Affairs is looking for a number of advocacy and communications professionals ranging from entry-level to senior staff to join our growing team. We are looking for problem solving individuals who think way outside the box. If you are constantly coming up with creative ideas and innovative strategies for moving legislation and advancing important causes, we want you. We are looking for tech-savvy people with backgrounds in grassroots mobilization, political campaigns, media relations, opposition research, and/or coalition building. If you have worked in any of these fields and want to join a fun and dynamic team, join us.
Current open staff positions
- Vice President, Communications (DC- Capitol Hill Office)
- Director, Research (DC or CA Office)
- Manager, Social Media (DC or CA Office)
- Web Programmer (DC or CA Office)
Current open contract positions
(Contracts guaranteed through December, 2016)
- Senior-Level Public Policy Campaign Manager (Full-time, contract position)
- Political/ Presidential Campaign Outreach Consultant– GOP
- Political/ Presidential Campaign Outreach Consultant – DEM
- Professional Writers (2 positions)
- Social Media Associate (3-5 positions)
- State Government Outreach Consultant – GOP
- State Government Outreach Consultant – DEM
- Grassroots Program Manager
Salaries are competitive and based upon the value you add to the firm and its clients. Competitive benefits package and lucrative performance bonus opportunities are available to all staff.
- B.A. degree in anything, as long as you can explain why it is relevant to the work you’ll be doing.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a campaign environment, public relations, media, political office, or related field.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-driven workplace and a proven record of meeting tight deadlines and advancing multiple projects at once.
- Understanding people – how people act, how people think, and what influences different groups of people to act.
- Results-oriented, “I’ll figure out how to make it happen” mindset.
- Desire to work and learn in a collaborative, creative, and constructive environment.
Interested applicants should submit resumes and salary requirements to Info@WisePA.com.
Wise Public Affairs is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.