Social Media Coordinator
Wise Public Affairs is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to serve the firm and its clients. Wise Public Affairs is a strategic advocacy and nonprofit management firm that works with individual, corporate, charitable, and public policy clients. A successful candidate for this position will be adept at identifying content and help develop and execute public policy and political digital advocacy campaigns in a fast-paced, high-pressure, über-creative environment.
The candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Help develop, create, and deploy content across all digital mediums.
- Manage day-to-day content uploading, including identifying relevant news clips.
- Help manage all digital and graphic assets for the firm and its clients.
- Produce content calendars.
- Ensure confidentiality and security of client information for digital assets and web properties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to details; strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Understanding of free-market principles and desire to work for corporate and nonprofit clients in furtherance of those principles.
Please send resume and cover letter to Info@WisePA.com.